Holiday Music Contest ENTER AND WIN THE PHOENIX CHORALE PERFORMING YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY SONG Ever…
10. We don’t use choral enhancing drugs.
9. You won’t get hit in the head by a bat or a ball.
8. No one will spill beer on you.
7. Baseball may have hot dogs, but we’ve got hot babes.
6. Parking is FREE!
5. The beer vendor won’t block your view.
4. Our Grammy is shinier than the Commissioner’s Trophy.
3. You don’t need binoculars to see our singers (no nose bleed section!).
2. We don’t chew and spit while singing.
And the Number 1 Reason:
1. We can guarantee a winning season!
Congratulations to the winners of our email contest! Philip Johnson and Ronald DeLucia Jr. have won tickets to this week’s Arizona Diamondbacks vs. Colorado Rockies game.
If you would like to hear about future contests, sign up for our email newsletter, “Music for the Soul” and you’ll get all of the most up-to-date information on our concerts, special events, and much more!