Are you ready to watch our concert broadcasts? We know that everyone has a different…
The Phoenix Chorale is hosting the first-ever FREE festival of classical music in downtown Phoenix this Friday night, March 4 during the First Friday Artwalk!
The Classical Revolution Phoestival begins at 6:30 pm and takes place inside Trinity Episcopal Cathedral on four stages. Hosted by the Phoenix Chorale and Trinity Episcopal Cathedral and presented by Classical Revolution Phoenix, the Classical Revolution Phoestival features a variety of chamber ensembles including:
- Phoenix Chorale – 6:30pm & 8:20pm in the Cathedral
- Marion Roose Pullin Arizona Opera Studio Artists – 7:00pm in Atwood Hall; 7:30pm in the Auditorium
- Paradise Winds (woodwind trio) – 7:00pm & 9;00pm in the Auditorium
- Estrella Consort (saxophone quartet) – 6:30pm & 8:30 pm in Atwood Hall
- Paradisa! (piano, flute, cello) – 7:30pm & 9:00pm in Atwood hall
- Valley Brass Quintet – 6:30pm & 8:30pm in the Auditorium
- Joseph Higginbotham (guitar) – 6:30pm & 8:30pm in the Olney Gallery
- Erik W. Goldstrom performs on the Great Cathedral Organ at Trinity Cathedral – 8:00pm in the Cathedral
Take a listen to Paradisa!:
CLASSICAL REVOLUTION PHOESTIVAL
March 4, 2011 – 6:30-9:30 PM
Trinity Episcopal Cathedral (100 W. Roosevelt St., Phoenix)
Check out images of some of the performers by clicking here. The Classical Revolution Phoestival is made possible with the support of the Phoenix Chorale, Trinity Episcopal Cathedral, Arizona Opera, KBAQ 89.5 FM, ASU Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, and Classical Revolution PHX.