'Chris Chats' with Bob Chilcott & John Rutter Tonight! Monday, October 19, 2020 Introducing our…
Are you ready to watch our concert broadcasts? We know that everyone has a different technology set up at home. You might choose to watch our concert broadcasts on your computer, tablet, digital TV, or even your smartphone. There’s no wrong way to watch—but you’ll want to take a minute before air-time to make sure you have a setup that will work for you!
For easy, optimal viewing, we recommend watching on your laptop, desktop computer, or tablet. From these devices, you’re more likely to have easy access to the links that will take you to the concert broadcast (find the broadcast links below or on the concerts page here >).
We’ve included additional tips below to try and assist you with making sure you are ready to watch our concerts from home. Oh, and make sure the volume is turned up!
1) Select your device:
- Laptops and desktop computers provide the best experience for both video and joining in the conversation in the chat features on Facebook and Vimeo.
- Tablets and smartphones also allow you to enjoy the concert experience; note that chat features may be limited or unavailable.
2) Choose your web browser or smartphone app:
- Google Chrome and Safari are the suggested web browsers for both Vimeo and Facebook (download the free Chrome browser here >).
- Firefox and Microsoft Edge are supported but note that there could be stream delays or occasional buffering.
- Facebook and Vimeo smartphone apps are supported but note that there could be stream delays or occasional buffering (in the search bar, type Phoenix Chorale in the app).
3) Lastly: Get the concert link for your preferred concert viewing platform.
- Facebook – If you have a Facebook account, you can join in the conversation in the chat and connect with Artistic Director Christopher Gabbitas, our singers, and fans across the country!
- Vimeo – No Facebook? Vimeo is a great option for you. No account is required and you can join the conversation in the chat feature (just type in your screen name and check the box for terms/conditions; note that chat might not be available on your smartphone).
- Our Website – Or, skip the chat and watch the broadcast on our website here.
Concert broadcasts will be available for a limited time for those who tune in late or after the event. Thank you for watching!
Questions? Get answers on our FAQ page >