#FUNDOURFUTURE AND KEEP US STRONG! Thank you for your interest in becoming a Fundraiser for…
Are you ready to watch our concert broadcasts? We know that everyone has a different technology set up at home. You might choose to watch our concert broadcasts on your computer, tablet, digital TV, or even your smartphone. There’s no wrong way to watch—but you’ll want to take a minute before air-time to make sure you have a setup that will work for you!
For easy, optimal viewing, we recommend watching on your laptop, desktop computer, or tablet. From these devices, you’re more likely to have easy access to the links that will take you to the concert broadcast (find the broadcast links below or on the concerts page here >).
We’ve included additional tips below to try and assist you with making sure you are ready to watch our concerts from home. Oh, and make sure the volume is turned up!
1) Select your device:
- Laptops and desktop computers provide the best experience for both video and join in the conversation in the chat features on Facebook and Vimeo.
- Tablets and smartphones also allow you to enjoy the concert experience; note that chat features may be limited or unavailable.
2) Choose your web browser or smartphone app:
- Google Chrome and Safari are the suggested web browsers for both Vimeo and Facebook (download the free Chrome browser here >).
- Firefox and Microsoft Edge are supported but note that there could be stream delays or occasional buffering.
- Facebook and Vimeo smartphone apps are supported but note that there could be stream delays or occasional buffering (in the search bar, type Phoenix Chorale in the app).
3) Lastly: Watch on YouTube!
- Watch the broadcast when it airs on the Phoenix Chorale’s YouTube channel.
- All of the Phoenix Chorale’s 2020/21 “Season of Hope” content is available on our YouTube playlist here >.
Concert broadcasts will be available for a limited time for those who tune in late or after the event. Thank you for watching!
Questions? Get answers on our FAQ page >