A renowned poet; a visionary Hollywood composer; two award-winning choirs, a ground-breaking musical quartet, and…
We at the Phoenix Chorale are asking YOU to share your Phoenix Chorale story. We want to know everything from what drew you in, to what special memories have you made, and what keeps you coming back for more.
You can share your story with these 5 Easy Steps in a few minutes:
- Print out the Selfie Form >
- Write down “What the Phoenix Chorale is to you”
- Take a selfie with Selfie Form
(Note, the front-facing camera makes the words on the form appear backward)
- Take a short video for our fans and supporters describing “What the Phoenix Chorale is to you”
- Send selfie and/or video by June 30, 2021, to Patron Services Manager Lilly Gonzalez at Lilly@phoenixchorale.org.
Feel free to have fun include your friends, family, or fur babies. Let your personality and love for the Chorale shine with a short positive message!
💡 Helpful tip – You can view Lilly’s examples here >
Thank you for your support!
These materials are to be used for digital and print fundraising efforts.