The Phoenix Chorale seeks an individual with a passion for the arts with vision and commitment to bring the Chorale to new and lasting vitality to serve as its new Executive Director. The Executive Director will work alongside the Artistic Director to drive the mission of the organization and to help further the artistic vision and goals of the Artistic Director. The Executive Director is responsible for the management of all development and administrative functions related to the daily operations of the Phoenix Chorale and reports directly to the Board of Directors. The Chorale seeks a proven, visionary leader with financial acumen, who is growth oriented and a strong relationship builder to strategically build the contributed and earned revenues. This is a full-time position. Salary range: $60,000 to 80,000 DOE.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A passion for non-profit management
- A minimum of a BA or BS in management or a related field and/or experience in the arts and working in a collaborative environment. Preference may be given to those candidates with an MA or MBA, but is not required.
- Proven results in sales, fundraising and marketing.
- Experience in a management or development position, preferably with a non-profit arts organization.
- An interest in the arts and arts advocacy.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Quickbooks, MS Office, Excel, Tessitura, Matchmaker or other similar programs.
- Strong commitment to the mission and artistic vision of the Phoenix Chorale.
- Eligible to work in the United States of America.
Interested candidates should submit the following documents, via email to PhoenixChoraleEDSearch@gmail.com
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Three references: Name and contact information only (telephone number and email). Please do not provide reference letters at this time
- Cover Letter which addresses the candidate’s attributes and strengths for the role.