1. Do you have reserved seating? All of our concerts are General Admission, with a Premium seating section reserved for our subscribers in the front rows.
2. When do the doors open for seating? Doors for seating typically open 30 minutes before the concert begins.
4. What does “SOLD OUT – call the box office for availability updates” mean? While we can never guarantee that seats will open up, it is possible that if you come to the performance the night or day of the show, a few tickets might be available at that time. Sometimes, artist or other complimentary ticket holders may release their tickets at the last minute. Check back with our box office a couple of days before the performance to see if anything has opened up. Or, better yet (because most seats don’t open up until the very last minute), come to the Concert Box Office the night or day of performance to see if any tickets have been released. We can’t guarantee you will be successful and only you can decide if it’s worth the risk, but we wanted you to know all of your options.
5. Are your venues wheelchair accessible? Yes, we are committed to the Americans with Disabilities Act and perform at venues that are accessible to everyone. When ordering your tickets, please let us know if you have special needs or require accessible seating. Braille and large-format programs are also available upon request.
6. When does the box office open? Regular Box Office hours are Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Concert Box Office (the day of the concert) opens one hour before the concert begins and is located in or near the narthex (main entrance) of each church – except Trinity Cathedral where the box office is located on the north side of the Cathedral campus.
8. Where are ticket prices listed? Ticket prices are listed here.
9. I can’t use my tickets. Can I return them and get a refund? No. All ticket sales are final, and no refunds will be issued. If you are unable to attend your concert, you are welcome to share your tickets with a friend or gift the tickets back to the Phoenix Chorale in person at our concert.
10. Can I exchange my tickets? Tickets may be exchanged for another concert within the same series. All ticket exchanges must be completed at least six business days before the scheduled performance. Ticket exchanges are based on availability and are subject to restrictions. Ticket exchanges may be made in person at the Phoenix Chorale Box Office or over the phone by calling 602-253-2224. We are unable to hold seats for exchanges.
11. What happens if I arrive late to the concert? Unfortunately, it usually means that you will have to wait to take your seat until intermission, or at an appropriate interval in the program, at the discretion of the house manager.
12. Can I bring children to events? Do I have to pay for them? All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the concert venue. Concerts are open to children ages 6 and over when accompanied by an adult.
13. Will I have to pay to park? Parking is free at most of our concert locations. Visit our Venues & Parking page for details here.
Still have questions? Call us at 602-253-2224 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.