Our team has created the following list of frequently asked questions and we hope this will help you navigate our plans for the 2020/21 Season. Still have questions for us? Send your inquiry to email@example.com or give us a call at (602) 253-2224.
VIRTUAL BROADCASTS & EVENTS
- What is a virtual broadcast/event? Virtual broadcasts and events take place online and feature a variety of content from highlights of recent concert programs to interviews with choral luminaries, and more! These programs are free and open to the public.
- How much does it cost to attend? Our Fall 2020 programming is free. We encourage you to join our email list for the easiest access to our programs >
- What technology do I need to attend? For the best experience, we suggest using a desktop or laptop computer or tablet along with the Chrome internet browser (if you don’t already have Chrome, download it free here).
- Do I have to attend the entire virtual broadcast/event? Virtual events bring the experience of an in-person concert/event to your personal computer, so you have the freedom to tune in as works for you. Attending the event from start to finish will give you the most out of the experience.
- Who can attend virtual broadcasts/events? Anyone with access to a personal computer with internet access can tune in. We encourage you to join our email list for the easiest access to our programs >
- How do I access the virtual broadcast/events on the day scheduled? After joining our email list, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to join the event.
- Will I be able to access the virtual broadcast/events after the scheduled day/time? No — our hope is that everyone will join the broadcast and watch together when it airs. Some recordings may be made available after the initial broadcast date. To be notified if this is the case, join the email list >
- How can I sponsor virtual broadcasts/events like these? If you are interested or want to know more about sponsoring one of these exciting programs, please contact President & CEO Jen Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-253-2224.
- How do I find out about future virtual broadcasts/events? Sign up for emails to get news about new and upcoming Phoenix Chorale broadcasts and events.
SEASON SUBSCRIBERS & TICKET BUYERS
- I’m a Season Subscriber – will you offer subscriptions this year? No, we are unfortunately unable to offer season subscriptions this season. But, as a recent subscriber, we will offer you early access to purchase tickets to our first in-person programs. We invite you to become a monthly Giving Circle member today and support the Phoenix Chorale with a monthly sustaining gift!
- I can’t purchase tickets online. Why is that? Our Fall 2020 programs are free and available virtually. We are hopeful to return to in-person programs in Spring 2021 with socially-distanced concerts. Tickets for Spring 2021 programs will be available in early 2021.
CONTACT US & SUPPORT THE CHORALE
- When does the box office open? Due to the Coronavirus, Box Office staff is working remotely with limited hours (M-F, 10a-3p). We appreciate your patience during this challenging time. The Box Office can be reached at 602-253-2224 or by email at email@example.com.
- How can I support the Phoenix Chorale? We thank you in advance for your support! You can make a donation here > We also invite you to consider becoming a Giving Circle member today and support the Phoenix Chorale with a monthly sustaining gift.
- How can I volunteer for the Phoenix Chorale? We are looking for a wide range of support ranging from donated services to donated time and more. Please email your interest(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
- Is the Phoenix Chorale a nonprofit? Yes, the Phoenix Chorale is a registered 501(c)3 status and donations are tax-deductible. Donate today! >
Still have questions? Send an email to email@example.com or call us at 602-253-2224.