Our team has created the following list of frequently asked questions and we hope this will help you navigate our plans for the 2021/22 Season. Still have questions for us? Send your inquiry to email@example.com or give us a call at (602) 253-2224.
SEASON SUBSCRIBERS & TICKET BUYERS
2021/22 IN-PERSON EVENTS
- I’m a Season Subscriber – will you offer subscriptions this year? Yes. 2021/22 Subscriptions will go on sale October 9th, with “early bird” discounted pricing through October 15. We also invite you to become a monthly Giving Circle member today and support the Phoenix Chorale with a monthly sustaining gift!
- I can’t purchase tickets online. Why is that? Our box office is currently under construction. We hope to have subscriptions and tickets for sale soon.
The Phoenix Chorale is deeply committed to the health and safety of everyone, not only within our organization but also those who attend our concerts. To that end, we have verified that all Phoenix Chorale personnel, including artists, staff and volunteers have been vaccinated prior to participating in any chorale activities. In addition, we have developed the requirements listed for our subscribers and ticket holders. Specific health and safety protocols are subject to change. We will update audience health and safety protocols to align with medical and public health advice and will comply with the guidelines set by the CDC, our State and local governments, and the venues in which we perform. Changes will be clearly communicated in advance of any performance.
Ticket holders who do not comply with these protocols will not be admitted.
VIRTUAL BROADCASTS & EVENTS
- All patrons will be required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status. We will provide one if you have forgotten yours. This is in accordance with current CDC guidelines for high transmission areas.
- Upon arrival all patrons must submit to a mandatory temperature check. Patrons with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter the space. In this event, tickets will be refunded in full and all options to view the performance will be explained.
- We expect all of our patrons to be vaccinated. At present we are not requiring proof but this may change.
- Do not come if you have recently been exposed to a person with COVID-19, are experiencing symptoms, or have been sick with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
CONTACT US & SUPPORT THE CHORALE
- What is a virtual broadcast/event? Virtual broadcasts and events take place online and feature a variety of content from highlights of recent concert programs to interviews with choral luminaries, and more! These programs are free and open to the public.
- What technology do I need to attend? For the best experience, we suggest using a desktop or laptop computer or tablet along with the Chrome internet browser (if you don’t already have Chrome, download it free here).
- Do I have to attend the entire virtual broadcast/event? Virtual events bring the experience of an in-person concert/event to your personal computer, so you have the freedom to tune in as works for you. Attending the event from start to finish will give you the most out of the experience.
- Who can attend virtual broadcasts/events? Anyone with access to a personal computer with internet access can tune in. We encourage you to join our email list for the easiest access to our programs >
- How do I access the virtual broadcast/events on the day scheduled? After joining our email list, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to join the event. Links are also posted on the Phoenix Chorale social media channels.
- Will I be able to access the virtual broadcast/events after the scheduled day/time? Some recordings may be made available after the initial broadcast date. To be notified if this is the case, join the email list >
- How can I sponsor virtual broadcasts/events like these? If you are interested or want to know more about sponsoring one of these exciting programs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-253-2224.
- How do I find out about future virtual broadcasts/events? Sign up for emails to get news about new and upcoming Phoenix Chorale broadcasts and events.
Still have questions? Send an email to email@example.com or call us at 602-253-2224.
- When does the box office open? Due to the Coronavirus, Box Office staff is working remotely with limited hours (M-F, 10a-3p). We appreciate your patience during this challenging time. The Box Office can be reached at 602-253-2224 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I support the Phoenix Chorale? We thank you in advance for your support! You can make a donation here > We also invite you to consider becoming a Giving Circle member today and support the Phoenix Chorale with a monthly sustaining gift.
- How can I volunteer for the Phoenix Chorale? We are looking for a wide range of support ranging from donated services to donated time and more. Please email your interest(s) to email@example.com and let us know.
- Is the Phoenix Chorale a nonprofit? Yes, the Phoenix Chorale is a registered 501(c)3 status and donations are tax-deductible. Donate today! >